M-Audio M-Track Mk2 Computer USB Audio Interface
M-Audio M-Track Mk2 Computer USB Audio InterfaceDESCRIPTION
M-Audio M-Track Mk2 USB Audio Interface is perfect entry level music production solution. With its compact design and rugged build quality, it also makes an ideal portable or project studio interface.
M-Audio M-Track Mk2 is a two channel interface fitted with an array of connections to cope with most recording situations. Offering twin XLR or 1/4 “ balanced inputs with phantom power and gain control to handle your recording needs. This is then converted into clean audio to your DAW via its 24-bit 48kHz processing. Stereo 1’4” balanced outputs feed your monitors and a separate headphone output is available to the front of the unit with dedicated volume control.
Also included with the M-Audio M-Track Mk2 is a software package that belies its low price. With the intuitive Ableton Live Lite software available for recording and production you also get some of the much lauded and award winning WAVES Audio plugins, namely the Waves Audiotrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel and Trueverb. So if you are looking at making a foray into the world of music making this package is definitely worthy of you attention.
FEATURES* 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio processing
* Zero-latency audio monitoring
* 2 XLR+1/4” combo inputs with Mic/Lineswitching
* Channel 2 provides direct input guitar-level switching
* Balanced 1/4” main outputs with level control
* Headphone out with independent level control
* Convenient single USB cable data and power connection
* Includes Ableton Live Lite and WAVES Audio plugin bundle
* Size (H x W x D): 2.07 x 9.4 x 4.85 inches (52.58 x 238.76 x 123.19 mm)
* Weight: 2.29 lbs (1.04 kg)