TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Terms and Conditions of sale are guidelines to which we process all customer orders. By placing an order with www.micsdirect.com you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of sale.
1.CONTACT DETAILS. This website, related domain names, and its contents are owned and maintained by: micsdirect. VAT registered in England and Wales (GB 479 6124 11). Telephone: 01737 306010. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. HARDWARE & OTHER PRODUCTS. All hardware products are boxed and brand new unless clearly stated otherwise or are listed in our 2nd hand / ex-demo section.
3. ORDERS. We make every effort to ensure hardware products we supply are of the highest quality, reach you in good condition, and are delivered promptly. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, or the service you have received from micsdirect, please contact us by telephone or email.
4. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS. Most of the products we sell are of a technical nature. Unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and maintain up to date specifications. Thus all drawings, photographs, descriptions, specifications and advertising are for the sole purpose of providing illustrations and approximate descriptions only and micsdirect do not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Unless we are specifically asked about requirements or compatibility, we shall assume the customer is aware of what these are. Manufacturers of the products we sell reserve the right to amend their product specifications without prior notice.
5. PRODUCT GUARANTEES. Products are not supplied on a trial basis. Hardware products are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. Warranty is for a minimum of 12 months. Exceptions are the normal wear and tear during use and product misuse and neglect. Please see our Returns Policy for further information on items which is located at the bottom of this page.
6. PRICES. We reserve the right to amend our prices without prior notice. Due to current global economic conditions and fluctuating currency values some items from outside the UK may not be available as prices listed. All customers with outstanding orders will be notified of any change in prices before their order is charged and dispatched. All orders are accepted subject to availability of stock at the time of picking the order. Prices are correct at the time of publication or upload to our website. We are not obliged to supply goods to you until we have confirmed acceptance of your order. The acknowledgement email you may receive does not constitute order confirmation, or acceptance.
8. AVAILABILITY OF GOODS. micsdirect endeavor to ensure that everything shown on our website is in stock and available to order unless otherwise stated. Please be aware that our demo studio unit is also available for cash purchase. All orders and special offers are therefore subject to the availability of stock when ordering. All items are sold on a first come, first served basis so that all customers are treated fairly. Our website is updated daily with the latest products and stock availability. We will always try to inform you if an item is not in stock when you place your order with micsdirect.
9. BACK ORDERS. If an item is out of stock and a credit / debit / charge card has been used to place the order online, we will automatically make you a back order. If the goods return into stock within 10 days they will be sent straight out with no additional shipping charges. You may cancel your back order at any time at no cost and with no penalty by contacting us via phone or email. Please note that if you do not cancel your back orders, they remain an on-going order with us. When canceling a back order with us please make sure you receive confirmation from us that it is cancelled. All back orders will be dispatched to the card registered address for security reasons.
10. CREDIT / DEBIT / CHARGE CARDS. We reserve the right to deliver any order to the cardholders billing address in the interests of protecting both the card holder and micsdirect against credit card fraud. In the interests of protecting all our customers against credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide us with proof of your address at anytime. If you refuse to provide us with this evidence, your order may be cancelled. If you are using a credit card not belonging to yourself, you must give the cardholder's full name and address. We will then contact the cardholder to obtain approval. The use of stolen credit cards will result in international police notification and court action in all cases.
11. BANKERS DRAFTS, BUILDING SOCIETY CHEQUES, POSTAL ORDERS, CASH, PAYPAL. The above payment methods are acceptable and should clear immediately upon receipt. We accept cash sent by insured delivery. We accept only UK Pounds. Please note that we can't be held liable for any money lost in the post. Please do not send coins, we only accept notes. Payment via Paypal needs to be sent to email@example.com. For more info on all of our accepted payment methods please speak to our Sales Department to obtain further details. Please be aware that we are unable to reserve stock until full payment has been received or cleared.
12. SHIPPING. All orders are shipped in appropriate strong packaging. Orders are computer tracked with barcodes and can be followed up at any time by contacting us. We advise you to ensure somebody is present at the delivery address since some items may require a signature upon delivery. Once goods are delivered and signed for they become your responsibility. Orders sent to a non card registered address are sent at the customers liability due the higher risk of a third party obtaining your order when sending to a third party address. We reserve the right to alter the shipping option of an order in the case of certain items not being in stock. If the unlikely event that your order is damaged or lost in transit, a replacement order will be issued. If we cannot supply an identical order we will issue you with store credit to use at a later date. Please note that we do not ship any goods to PO BOX addresses.
13. SHIPPING TIMES. Our orders are shipped and handled by third party couriers, therefore all delivery dates and times given are only estimates. We endeavor to get your order to you within the estimated delivery time, however, on rare occasions the delivery may be delayed. We therefore cannot be held responsible for delays by the courier / postal service or for any consequential losses you may suffer if the delivery is not on time for whatever reason. Orders being shipped to remote locations may, on rare occasions, be slightly delayed by the courier / postal service. Please also see section 15 if you are a UK customer or section 16 if you are a customer outside the UK for more shipping info.
14. SHIPPING CHARGES. Charges will be calculated on our website for online orders or quoted by telephone when ordering by traditional mail order. If your order is returned to us undelivered due to your own fault you will be responsible for re-shipping charges.
15. UK CUSTOMERS. In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive within 7 days of dispatch, first call or e-mail us to confirm your order has been shipped and that we have your correct delivery address details. Normal delivery time after dispatch is approximately 1 to 7 days. We cannot replace your order until the courier or postal service have confirmed that your parcel has been lost/damaged.
16. OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS. Most orders can be tracked using the Interlink Express website. In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive within 14 days of dispatch, first contact us to confirm shipping of your order and all delivery details are correct. Unfortunately parcels can not be declared lost in post until 30 days have elapsed from the shipping date. We therefore cannot replace your order until the courier or postal service have confirmed that your parcel has been lost/damaged.
17. IMPORT DUTY & TAXES. It is your responsibility as the customer to pay all applicable customs fees and taxes for your country. If you refuse to pay these charges then your order may be abandoned and you will lose your goods as well as your money. These taxes are only applicable for non UK and non European Union countries.
18. DISCOUNT VOUCHERS. From time to time we will supply our customers with special discount vouchers and special offer promotions. These discounts will be available to use on the majority of our products, but not all. When placing your order you will be told/contacted if the discount is not available on that particular product. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer or discount at any time.
19. CANCELLATIONS. You may cancel any order before it has been shipped. Once your order has been shipped our returns policy will then come into affect which is you will be charged a restocking charge of 15% of he product value to cover all admin and incurred costs. If you cancel an order by email you must wait to receive a confirmation of the cancellation. Your order is not cancelled until you receive this.
20. FRAUD SECURITY CHECKING. Due to recent increase in card fraud all purchases over £500 MAY be subject to additional security checks all customers are advised we may need to contact you once you purchase has been made to confirm the identity of the cardholder. We require all customers to enter a valid landline number that we can verify and contact you on .Depending on security score additional identification may be required before any high value goods are released.
POLICY. This regulation
only covers countries that are member states of the EU. If you are
ordering from a member state of the EU other than the UK please check
you countries regulations on Distance Selling as this may vary. If you
are ordering from a country that is outside of the member states of the
EU this regulation is not applicable, but we will do our best to adhere
to these guideline in the way your returns are dealt with. You have the
right to return any item ordered via this website for no reason and
without penalty for a refund. This excludes consumables and worn items.
Please refer to the exceptions section which outlines exemptions to your
rights. To return an unwanted order you must give us notice within 7
working days starting on the day after the day that you received the
goods from us, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
stating your full name - product title purchase date and reason for cancellation. We shall refund the total amount of money paid by you for
the goods, less any costs to collect the goods if required.