TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Terms and Conditions of sale are guidelines to which we process all customer orders. By placing an order with Runway UK you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of sale.
1.CONTACT DETAILS. This website, related domain names, and its contents are owned and maintained by: Runway UK. VAT registered in England and Wales (GB 479 6124 11). Telephone: 07591 153 006. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. HARDWARE & OTHER PRODUCTS. All hardware products are boxed and brand new.
3. ORDERS. We make every effort to ensure hardware products we supply are of the highest quality, reach you in good condition, and are delivered promptly. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, or the service you have received from Runway UK, please contact us by telephone or email.
4. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS. Most of the products we sell are of a technical nature. Unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and maintain up to date specifications. Thus all drawings, photographs, descriptions, specifications and advertising are for the sole purpose of providing illustrations and approximate descriptions only and Runway UK do not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Unless we are specifically asked about requirements or compatibility, we shall assume the customer is aware of what these are. Manufacturers of the products we sell reserve the right to amend their product specifications without prior notice.
5. PRODUCT WARRANTY. Warranty is for a period of 12 months. Please see our Returns Policy for further information on items which is located at the bottom of this page.
6. PRICES. We reserve the right to amend our prices without prior notice. Due to current global economic conditions and fluctuating currency values some items from outside the UK may not be available as prices listed. All orders are accepted subject to availability of stock at the time of picking the order. Prices are correct at the time of publication or upload to our website. We are not obliged to supply goods to you until we have confirmed acceptance of your order. The acknowledgement email you may receive does not constitute order confirmation, or acceptance.
8. AVAILABILITY OF GOODS. All orders and special offers are subject to the availability of stock when ordering.
9. BACK ORDERS. If an item is out of stock it will be placed on back order. When the goods return into stock they will be sent out with no additional shipping charges. You may cancel your back order at any time by contacting us via phone or email. Please note that if you do not cancel your back orders, they remain an on-going order with us. When canceling a back order with us please make sure you receive confirmation from us that it is cancelled.
10. SHIPPING. All orders are shipped in appropriate strong packaging. Orders are computer tracked with barcodes and can be followed up at any time by contacting us. We advise you to ensure somebody is present at the delivery address since some items may require a signature upon delivery. Once goods are delivered and signed for they become your responsibility. We reserve the right to alter the shipping option of an order in the case of certain items not being in stock. If the unlikely event that your order is damaged or lost in transit, a replacement order will be issued.
11. SHIPPING TIMES. Our orders are shipped and handled by third party couriers, therefore all delivery dates and times given are only estimates. We endeavor to get your order to you within the estimated delivery time, however, on rare occasions the delivery may be delayed. We therefore cannot be held responsible for delays by the courier / postal service or for any consequential losses you may suffer if the delivery is not on time for whatever reason. Orders being shipped to remote locations may, on rare occasions, be slightly delayed by the courier / postal service. Please also see section 13 if you are a UK customer or section 14 if you are a customer outside the UK for more shipping info.
12. SHIPPING CHARGES. Shipping charges will be applied to the Pro Forma Invoice
13. UK CUSTOMERS. In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive within 7 days of dispatch, first call or e-mail us to confirm your order has been shipped and that we have your correct delivery address details. Normal delivery time after dispatch is approximately 1 to 3 days. We cannot replace your order until the courier or postal service have confirmed that your parcel has been lost/damaged.
14. OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS. In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive within 7 days of dispatch, first contact us to confirm shipping of your order and all delivery details are correct. We cannot replace your order until the courier or postal service have confirmed that your parcel has been lost/damaged.
15. IMPORT DUTY & TAXES. It is your responsibility as the customer to pay all applicable customs fees and taxes for your country. If you refuse to pay these charges then your order may be abandoned and you will lose your goods as well as your money. These taxes are only applicable for non UK and non European Union countries.
16. CANCELLATIONS. You may cancel any order before it has been shipped. Once your order has been shipped our returns policy will then come into affect which is you will be charged a restocking charge of 15% of he product value to cover all admin and incurred costs. If you cancel an order by email you must wait to receive a confirmation of the cancellation. Your order is not cancelled until you receive this.
POLICY. To return an item under
Warranty please email us at email@example.com
stating your Company name - product title, customer purchase date and reason for